Meike wiest- NC TRIANGLE AREA PRESIDENT
Meike has a Master’s Degree in Social Work specializing in Clinical Social Work from the University of Lueneburg in Germany.
Before she joined the Raleigh team in January of 2013, she worked as a Targeted Case Manager in Wake County, supporting individuals with developmental disabilities and their families for more than six years. Meike moved to the Triangle area from Hamburg, Germany in 2006, where she worked in geriatric care for eight years.
Education and certifications
- U.S. Degree Accreditation granted by the International Social Work Degree Recognition and Evaluation Service (ISWDRES) as part of the Council on Social Work Education
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, University of Lueneburg, Germany
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, University of Lueneburg, Germany
- Joy Prom Ministry team member
- Children’s and women’s ministries
You may send email to Meike at meike@LifeLinks.Care